Friday, October 2, 2009

Sony Vegas Pro 9 Production Assistant First Impressions - Review

For you other Sony Vegas Video Geeks out there. I'm doing a project with some episodic video for the web. Same intro, outro, beat music bugs/watermarks, just different media each episode. Used my new Sony Vegas Production Assistant for Vegas Pro 9 tonight for the first time.


Built a template with all the consistent elements for soem Web Episode I was building for my regular job at Werner-Todd Pump Company. So now I just select the media I want inserted, click, and the entire episode is built instantly and pulled in Vegas ready to tweak and render! This one project made the return on investment in time and efficiency alone. Very pleased with it. I also like that when I'm done, I can batch render to multiple formats ie: Web, DVD & Ipod/Iphone.  You can see these at http://wernertoddpump/blogspot.com the Mouvex Pump Series.  The only variable with the inserted media.
 
Just thought I would share my first impression and thoughts on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and share us with your friends!